the information on the processing of personal data
The company as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- fulfill obligations imposed by law, regulations and legislation;
- offer the hospitality required and make the related services available;
- operational and management needs within Immobilportocesareo Srl
- It should furnish the consent to provide, information on new initiatives, offers and services.
Personal information we collect.
In any occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in all other aspects of our work, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; payment information, such as payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details related to electronic invoicing; preferences, regarding marketing and communication.
Object of the Treatment
The Owner processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - later, "personal data" or even "data" communicated by you when registering on the website www.southsea.eu or filling in the booking form
Aims of treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - to conclude the contracts relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the Owner; - fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence; - fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering); - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 Privacy Code and Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: - send them by e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters , commercial communications and / or advertising material on products offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
We would like to inform you that if you are already a customer of ours, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to products belonging to the Holder similar to those it has already received, subject to your disagreement (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
In any case it is your responsibility to make sure that the e-mail address in our possession is the correct one (and preferred)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ...) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services for children. In the event that a minor has provided personal data without the permission of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
Mode of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Terms and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
Access to data
No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 3 of this information:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
The data is processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing for the processing of data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, including those external to the Company, involved in the management of information systems even outside the Company who can also act as system administrators and are in charge of in such a case, such marketing personnel, including those external to the Company, trainees, data processors and their collaborators, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, are assigned to manage the site even outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary to perform their duties performing only the operations necessary for the performance of the tasks themselves. They can also be processed by data controllers (including companies outside the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage). External companies may also process data through appointees specifically appointed in writing who can carry out the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Riva degli Angeli. The data provided by the user may be communicated to the subjects for whom there is an obligation of communication in accordance with the law or a need for communication to enforce a fair right of the company with the appointed bodies;
- to third party companies or other subjects (as an example, consultants) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors or to the transport companies to which the owner relies for the delivery of shipments.
Responsible for data processing is the Director of Information Systems and Organization Processes available at the company. It is also possible to contact the data controller to obtain the complete list of any other data controllers and in order to exercise the rights set out in art. 7 of the d.lgs 196 / 03 and art. 15 GDPR
For every information it is also possible to write to email@example.com with "privacy" object to the attention of the data controller.
Place of Treatment
The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and headquarters.
Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy within the European Union.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal to answer The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory.
In their absence, we cannot guarantee the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
Refusal to provide data
The interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, it must disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site's features worse
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to:
|Immobilportocesareo Srl - Loc. Scala di Furno Porto Cesareo (le)|
Owner, manager and agents
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative of the company
|Mr. Stefania Durante|
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing of the same. The collected data are used in compliance with the current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and GDPR 679 / 2016).
INFORMATION OF NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
Information not contained in this Policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time to the Owner using the contact information.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes. See Privacy Notice on cookies
Our website address is: https://www.southsea.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so you will not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options for cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they can not change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you may request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
You can request a cancellation date in any moment firstname.lastname@example.org with subject DATA CANCELLATION